Invest Wisely in ZKTeco Technology to Get Deliverable Dividends
These customers have expanded past traditional retail banking facilities to include cash checking, investing services, credit unions and insurance services. Traditional security services to banks and credit unions typically included hold-up, intrusion alarm and hold-up video services. Today, with innovative “self-service” options, changing customer needs and the speed at which we conduct business, there are new security challenges for these financial businesses. Early fraud detection, positive identification, audit records of transactions and proactive prevention in financial transactions continues to be a focus of all companies within this market.
The increased reliability of biometric authentication over the last 8 years opens new opportunities for financial services. With the inBio Series from ZKTeco, automating the validation of an ID process with fingerprint biometrics can stop a fraudulent transaction before you become a victim. Simply deflect fraudsters away with increase risk of exposure. Having a fingerprint biometric enrollment process can separate authenticated customers from pretenders, and integrating IP video can link a fingerprint to a face for teller validation. Biometric stand-alone readers provide validated fiscal control procedures quickly with event logging.
• Two people validation during opening and closing procedures
• Effectively validating identification beyond traditional print ID
• Enabling authenticated self-service customer service
• Reducing financial impact of fraud through, transaction denial
• Implementing cost effective security products
• Standardization of products
• Lowering overall security operational costs
• High level of reliability in all security systems
• Biometric access and network IP video technology upgrades
• Cost efficient ongoing security operations
• Reliable and low cost security technology
• Improving customer service initiatives
• Reduce fraud exposure early in transaction cycles