Enhance Security Level in Public Facilities
Security becomes an even greater issue when it comes to being public, especially with today’s day by day increasingly concern on public safety. Public facilities managers are facing large numbers of new visitors every day which cause heavy burden on access control, and the user privileges setting has become complicated. Verification on staffs’ identity has also been crucial to make sure the safety is kept inside out. It also needs to be confirmed that public servants are fulfilling their duties in patrol to guarantee security in public assets. A more efficient access control and time & attendance solution are required to meet higher public expectations on the safety in public facilities.
ZKTeco offers highly reliable access control and time attendance solution satisfying the management of public facilities. Multi-biometric identity verification methods provides comprehensive security protection. Having integrated with tripod turnstiles with dual access, both the efficiency and safety level are significantly uplifted. Mifare card, which is eligible to store data and user privileges inside, can be read by devices, prevents leak-outs of personal privacy, and can be easily modified by administrators, bringing a faster and more efficient way of visitor registration and modification. Guard patrol terminal provides excellent solution to ensure resources are used properly. With fingerprint authentication function, it records exactly who, when and where the staffs reach certain points on patrol tours, which ensures all duties are properly fulfilled.
· Large visitors flow
· High expectations on public safety from public
· Verification of public servants’ identity
· User privilege setting of public facilities
· Difficulties in adding and deleting identities of a large number of new visitors
· Difficulties in verifying staffs’ fulfillment of patrol duties
· More efficient access control solution
· Reliable identity verification system
· Faster and easier visitor registration and modification method
· Flexible method of setting user privileges of using facilities
· Ensuring staffs’ actual fulfillment of patrol duties